|
|
♔ Thursday, May 31, 2007
11:59 PM |
»
i love you.
Everytime I on the comp,
I will go look at the montage.
I will go listen to "Would You Be There".
I will think about you..
I really think this is crazy.
Anyway, I edited the previous post.
Cos I just found the full lyrics and full song [:
Thankew Celia (: Or should I say sorry. I don't know.
But yeah, I would have seriously died without you.
Maybe I would have just thrown myself into the fountain.
And pretend to drown - -"
--
Today, I felt for the first time how strong and accurate a woman's sixth sense can be.
I felt it coming, this time.
Not the previous times, but just this time.
Something was nudging me to do smth about it.
And I did.
I went along with my sixth sense.
And when yall finally decided to tell me the truth,
I was taken aback for a short while cos I didn't expect everything to tally so well.
All I could think of saying was "I knew it."
I wanted to tell yall I knew it. I have eyes to see for myself.
I can feel it.
We just sat at the Esplanade and talked.
Yeelin, dui bu qi.
And please,
don't try too hard.
I know it's for our good.
Yall had the best intentions.
But I'm really not comfortable with it.
I don't think Yeelin's feels good this way too.
And I don't want to give it a try anymore.
I don't want to take anymore chances.
We're just like that. We're just different from yall.
I've come to terms with this long time ago.
Simple can be bliss too [:
I don't need anything 轰轰烈烈.
I just need you to stay the way you are now.
I don't know how the hell I'm gonna finish 999 for you.
It seems so impossible now I feel like dying :/
RAHHH.
Zen me ban ):
--
Jiayou for your shooting competition tml! :D
You are so zai so there shouldn't be a problem [:
--
1 more minute to midnight.