|
|
♔ Thursday, September 13, 2007
8:45 PM |
»
//&--
I want to talk to Hushen
badly ):
I want to see Staff Enqi soon.
I want to have squad meeting.
I want to do a lot a lot of things after EOYs.
--
I don't care anymore too.
心都死了。Hi 5 Hoxy.
--
I know I've lost a lot of things that once meant a lot to me and I thought then that I will be able to hold on to them for a very long time but it all didn't come true. I chose to give them up and I was convinced that I did the right thing. It's not that I regret whatever choices I've made, but now, after everything's said and seen, I realised.
No matter what we do, it's
never going to be the same.
因为我已经放弃了,对不起。Ever since the last time, I've learnt not to believe. 大家都累了吧。