|
|
♔ Thursday, November 01, 2007
12:16 AM |
»
:)
Today was a happy day, I think.
Don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and so on but I know today was a happy day even though I was rather pissed off with some people. But it's okay.
Skip the Higher Mother Tongue exams part ba. Very sian haha.
Actually I don't really want to blog in detail about what happened today but I just want to key in a post today to remind myself that I was happy today (: Thank you! I don't know. We must all learn to treasure and cherish the times we have with each other now! Every second counts.
YAY finally we're going to start work :D Yeelin's starting work this friday! JIAYOU! How exciting haha.
So we went to pay a surprise visit to Celia's house today! :D Celia, kai xin ma! :D HAHA. We waited so long for you at the stairs okay :D and I think your sister's very nice! (:
小小 comp team training starts tomorrow. I really think I'm old. I will no longer be a trainee or a trainer. No where near there, but an ex-nco, an ex-ma'am. Hai.. oh well. I knew this day would inevitably come.
Suddenly feeling very emo now listening to Jay Chou's 借口。突然不知道要说些什么。