|
|
♔ Monday, May 05, 2008
7:38 AM |
»
Okay I think Smart Kong figured out the weird scheduling thing alr :D
SO TODAY IS LIKE MY DAY YAY HAHAHA.
Okay nothing special. I just felt like making a note.
My brain felt so tired today :( Poor brain. Therefore I've been giving it more than sufficient rest ever since I came home to prepare it for the yet another grueling week ahead gosh. After chemistry test today during ct period, we had chemistry class test right after :O The class test was so :/ Totally wasn't in the mood to even think of how to do the questions.
Something felt wrong. Luckily it was math tutorial thereafter, great time for me to stone and take a break. Then it was chemistry (AGAIN) lecture.
I therefore concluded that an overdose of the same subject for continuously so many hours really tire me out :/
I'm like totally envious of all the AEP peeps who're going on the New York trip during the June hols! & I realised it's just the day after CO Concert haha :D Maybe Jiaying can like stuff me inside her luggage? Yeah right. Jiaying would need a HUMONGOUS luggage then.
In fact, nothing felt right.Fell asleep during Econs lecture crap. Hence I wasn't following Mr Foo at all sai. Worse thing is I'm uber worried about the upcoming econs test which I totally haven studied for and there is so much info to remember. I cannot draw graphs sai.
PW = time to stone/sleep/slack/pretend you're listening to Ms Loh.
I know my body isn't able to withstand the toll already and THIS SUCKS. Cause there're so many things to do/waiting to be done (
I'm scared) and I know all I have to do is GET PASS THIS. After this, I'll be a (: girl. So many things will be off my mind! SO GO KONG, PUSH YOURSELF AND MOVE FORWARD.
WHEN EVERYTHING IS OVER, YOU'LL BE SO GLAD YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP EARLIER! :D & I can then go out with that Stupid Sunshine :DOkay, self motivation works! (:
It's hotdog day tomorrow! :D