|
|
♔ Wednesday, June 06, 2007
11:09 PM |
»
come back-
Just napped for an hour.
So tired.
Got a million and one things to blog abt the stayover at Jasmine's house and the trip to the zoo!
--
Tuesday evening, Jasmine came to fetch me then she told me that tan yeelin was still in her squadmate's house. So we decided to play a prank on her, telling her that we alr left for CCAB. She half believed it, I guess. Then Jasmine and I had to expose our trick very soon cos Yeelin was alr intending to make her way down to CCAB herself at the Nanyang busstop. Haha that woman.
So when we were on 67, we weren't exactly sure of when to alight because we've never been to the CCAB before :/ haha. Just told by Maychew to alight 2 stops after the island creamery stop. But because the three of us were chattering non stop on the bus, we missed the stop and we were like :/ zen me ban. So we just alighted at the next stop and we realised that we were quite far from CCAB. Rahhhhhhh. So we walked, under the sweltering hot sun, a few stops down to get to CCAB - -" Killer. Cos we were all sweating and couldn't wait for a bath.
And when we FINALLY reached CCAB, we found Maychew in the midst of her trials (:
Wanted to sit at the side and watch her play.
But Jasmine and Yeelin didn't want to ):
Then somehow, I managed to convince Yeelin to go sit at the side with me. So I went to sit at the wooden bench first and guess what! ): I toppled the wooden bench over and sat in a very unglam way. Embarrassed please. The basketballers opposite me were laughing and I couldn't help laughing at myself too. I turned to look at tan yeelin for help.
But she, being a VERY good friend, laughed and ran away upon seeing me in deep shit.
And Jasmine was very nice.
She came to give me a helping hand (:
THANKEW!
So after embarassing ourselves, we decided to not sit at the side and watch Maychew play anymore.
We entertained ourselves on the other court, taking very stupid photos xD
And finally Maychew's trials ended!
The first thing she said when she saw us was,
"Who was the one who fell down just now?"
Diao. It was me.
She said that her teammates told her one of her friends fell down while sitting on the bench - -"
But heck :D
So we went for prate dinner after that.
Was so filling I wanted to vomit :/
Yeelin's ice cream thosai was nice! I meant the ice cream, not the thosai ((:
Ah I realise I'm blogging too much in details. I better skip the details and blog in points.
Mm so after dinner, we were to Bukit panjang Plaza to rent vcds for our movie marathon.
Got
CLICK and
DEATHNOTE ONE.
Then we went to Ntuc after that to shop for snacks and stuff for our picnic next day in the zoo.
After getting everything, we went to shop (:
Yeelin needed to get stuff.
Maychew was going nuts in Aries trying on the wigs and hairbands.
Man, she looked so.. HAHA. Shenjingbing!
Couldn't find the cloth to make my qingtianwawa so ):
After loitering for some time, we made our way to Jasmine's house.
Reached her house at around 10pm.
I went to bathe first while Maychew and Yeelin did their 50 situps.
When everyone finished bathing, we were all in the room!
AND I PAINTED YEELIN'S NAILS
BLACK AND
PINK!
Haha she looked so bimbo with her nails painted that way.
Then we went to read blogs again.
And Yeelin cut apples for Maychew and I to eat!
My 会做家务的男佣! xD Just joking.
We only started watching CLICK nearing midnight.
Quite a nice show la. Maychew was alr on the verge of falling asleep by then.
Finished watching CLICK around 2am.
Continued with DEATHNOTE ONE.
Decided to play bridge while watching it,
But apparantly, we didn't really pay much attention to the teevee then.
We were just playing bridge and taking a few glances at the teevee every now and then.
And we only started REALLY watching the movie towards the end when L appeared!
NOW I KNOW WHY SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE L ALR!
COS L LOOKS REALLY CUTE WHEN HE'S EATING!
AND HE'S SO SMARTTTTTT :DDD
We love L! Haha.
Finished DEATHNOTE ONE around 4am.
Then we decided that we were hungry.
So we went into the kitchen to cook maggi mee!! :D
After finishing,
it was alr nearing 5am! WOAH xD
Then we went back into the room.
And Yeelin started tying my hair using 5 rubber bands.
I looked very retarded ):
Played Indian Pokka for a while.
And we decided it was time to sleep (:
And I know! We slept at 5.15am that night [:
Maychew and Yeelin woke up at 8.45am today!
They always wake up earlier than Jasmine and I!
We woke up at 9.00am. Not bad too (:
Yeelin had alr removed her nail polish by then.
Washed up and we had KOKO KRUNCH for breakfast!
Got changed and packed our bags then we were off to the zoo!
Realised that Jasmine's house was actually quite near the zoo.
The zoo has changed quite a lot, I think.
The giraffes are no longer as tall.
There were no male lions.
The polar bear looked very sad.
The leopard, cheetah and jaguar looked so inactive.
And the sheep smell so bad!
We nearly went crazy when we walked and walked and walked and we couldn't find our way to KFC.
Shit la us.
But we found it in the end (:
THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE WHOLE ZOO TRIP! LOOK BELOW!MARK, TIMOTHY, DANIEL!Haha. These 3 guys made our day!
Too lazy to write the details so I shall leave it as it is!
I LOVE MARK!!!! :DBUT THE THREE OF THEM DOU HEN KE AI AND TIMOTHY IS HOTTTTT (:
DANIEL IS SO CUTEEEE I LOVE HIM TOO.
BUT MY MARK IS THE BESTTTT!
I CALL HIM MY
白马王子!So sad they had to leave in the end ):
But the good thing was their nice mummy left her email add and contact number for us!
Shall upload the pictures when Yeelin sends us.
Left the zoo at 6pm.
Waited for the bus to come for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.
But yeah, I loved the bus ride back.
Cos you were there beside me.
We all looked so tired haha.
Reached home at 8 plus.
And napped till 10 plus.
Shall do some decent work now.
Let's hope I dream of MARK tonight!
--
During the stayover, I received a message asking me to go for some stupid shit thing.
I'm going to have to miss half of the camp on 18 June.
Meaning I won't be reporting together with the corp in the morning ):
Damn sad.
Only joining the corp halfway :'(
AND LIKE THANKS.
I just realised that means I have to carry my luggage to CCAB for the fitness thing cos i'm going straight to Nanyang after that. Walao.
Even though my luggage is not going to be very big la,
but carrying that to CCAB makes me look like a alien - -"
I cannot believe this is the first time I'm missing part of the camp.
Halleluiah.
God bless.