|
|
♔ Saturday, May 19, 2007
12:13 AM |
»
giving it all up.
So busy with La Portfolio these days.
And I still have to finish so much work for the portfolio this weekend. Sucks.
Plus 2 history movie reviews.
Plus Math ws 8.1
Pls IH essay.
WOAH.
I feel like I'm superwoman if I can finish all that man.
--
THANKEW
VALERIE JEE FOR YOUR OREO BISCUIT STICK!
THANKEW
FERLY FOR YOUR ROCHERS AND "CHICKEN"!
THANKEW
VALERIE AND SHINYI FOR MAKING MY DAY!
THANKEW
ZIJIA FOR SINGING WITH ME!
THANKEW
STEFFI FOR CHANGING THE GROUP THING,
AND FOR LIKING
PURPLE,
AND FOR ALLOWING
ORANGE TO BE ONE OF THE FLAG COLOURS :D
Everyday should be a happy day (:
--
Feel like posting pictures!
But I'm very lazy to upload them up the comp. :/
Too bad, next time then.
--
My ankle hurts la.
So weird.
Maybe I walked/stood for too long today.
HAIYA. Shit.
--
Silly, you dont have to say sorry.
I dont know how to reply your message so I shan't do anything.
I asked you, not because someone asked me too.
I want to know the reason why too.
I want to know the reason why she isn't talking to us.
I want to know the reason why she is so upset.
I want to know why.
But suan le.
I know you're tied by your own promise.
Promises are meant to be broken.You said about the promise you made to her.
And I ask you,
what about the promise you made to me and eventually broke it.
I doubt you even remember.
Too small to be noticed.
You don't believe that promises are meant to be broken.
But dearest face it,
they are meant to be.
I'm not trying to ask you to break your promise and spill everything out.
Maybe I'm just an idiot who thinks you're too idealistic.
Or perhaps,
I just haven't found someone who can give me
that yet.
I know I'm blunt with my words.
But I don't know how else to phrase them.
I've changed, I realised.
Dont know whether or not to be happy.
It feels
so much easier now to cheer myself up and keep my spirits high [:
So much easier than the past please :D and I'm quite happy about that!
Like I just have to think of my
JI MI book!
Think of seeing sir tan!
Think of most of my squadmates!
And I can forget all the shit happening in class (:
Went to Ikea with jasmine yeelin and maychew after cca today.
I didn't even want to think of how it would end up.
But yeah, I guess I'm happy.
And the point was I enjoyed myself :D
It's just a different feeling going there with them.
Dunno why jasmine and i damn shen jing bing please - -"
HAHA.
And I love bullying yeelin. Hmphf.
Sorry la, I bully you cos I care for you what :D
Mm. [:
I got the photoframes for shinyi.
Jasmine got photoframes too.
Maychew got a jar.
Yeelin got a jar too.
Rest of the time were spent doing goodness knows what in there.
Like stealing pencils? Haha.
On our way to the bus stop,
Jasmine and I were as usual walking damn slowly, behind them.
In the dark.
And you know us, being losers, talked about the thing all over again.
Someone to sit next to her on the bus.
They dont have to do anything.
She can be doing her own stuff.
She can be doing her own stuff too.
But both felt each other's presence. They know it. They love it.
It would be her.
Someone to sit next to me on the bus.
No need for anything.
Just be there and lend me your shoulder.
I'll be the happiest person on earth.
We'll feel each other's presence. We know it. We love it.
It would be you.
But it's impossible.
)':I cannot see the love.
I cannot feel it.
I keep seeing you walking away.
Everytime.
It's hard to convince myself that you really love me.
那是爱吗?
And I really felt like tearing when you left just like that today.
You didn't make yourself clear.
I wasn't seeing.
The next moment,
you just went off.
So what if I felt the urge to go chase after you.
你会管我吗?
But yeah, I emo about the same thing everytime.
I emo about you.
And miraculously, everytime after emoing and writing everything out,
I'm still able to live life like before.
PERHAPS EVEN HAPPIER :D
Jasmine loves her coffee, a lot.
I love my tea, too.